I have a Win-TC from Esprit.  It is a small (1 /12" high) thin-client that looks for a Citrix Server (I think).
I have scoured the web looking for any information about these, but have ended-up empty handed.
There is a floppy and IDE slot on the board, and I have successfully installed a floppy drive and booted from it, but the only way I can make it boot floppy first is to set the "reset-CMOS" jumper on the board, which causes other problems.  It also has what looks like a flash card that plugs into a PCI slot.  When I remove the flash, it doesn't boot at all.

I am just wondering if anyone has any info of these, especially how to modify the bios to specify where to boot from, and what the on-board video, NIC, etc specs are.  And, if there is any way to modify the PCI flash card.

Thanks.

Grant Johnson
Hyjinx Networks