Um, correct me if I'm wrong (and I very well may be), but isn't the
bandwidth with bluetooth significantly smaller than what would be
practical to run a graphical terminal over?

I seem to recall bluetooth being marketed as a means of creating a
'personal network' so that your cell phone can communicate with your PDA,
and other such devices that you're likely to be carrying on your person.

Granted, I haven't been following bluetooth development, so I may be
completely wrong.

Jeff

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Aleksandar Pavic wrote:

> Has anyone try to boot ltsp via bluetooth wireless network?

[snip]