hi

I am trying out the ltsp 3.0 that come together with k12ltsp v2.0.

I having a problem when trying to run X at the client (runlevel 5). The
file /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf by default has this line:

#       X_USBMOUSE_PROTOCOL= "PS/2"
#       X_USBMOUSE_DEVICE  = "/dev/input/mice"
#       X_USBMOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
#       X_USBMOUSE_BUTTONS = 3

since I did not use a USB mouse I commented that out.

So I change client to runlevel 3. When I executed start_ws:

I got a blank screen..Then pressing <ctrl> alt backspace

I am stuck with :

(EE) xf86OpenSerial : Cannot open device /dev/input/mice No such file or
directory
(EE) Mouse1 : cannot open input device
(EE) PreInit failed for input device "Mouse1"
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Mouse0" (type:MOUSE)

How do I get rid of this USB mouse stuff? I already have PS/2:

Here is my lts.conf file:

[Default]
        SERVER             = 192.168.0.254
        XSERVER            = auto
        X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "PS/2"
        X_MOUSE_DEVICE     = "/dev/psaux"
        X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
        X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 3
#       X_USBMOUSE_PROTOCOL= "PS/2"
#       X_USBMOUSE_DEVICE  = "/dev/input/mice"
#       X_USBMOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
#       X_USBMOUSE_BUTTONS = 3
        USE_XFS            = N
        LOCAL_APPS         = N