ON the School where i am setting up LTSP right now i have a lot of different
problems with the VGA/Screen. 75% of the schools computer has the hardware
as described and all with the same error.

Its old IBM computer (PC150) with "s3 Trio64 V+". I am using "IBM 14x"
monitors.

Describing the Problem:
The WindowManager is a litle slow to start. The screen is black for 1min and
then i can log in (using KDE). The right side of the screen starts to
flimmer (kind of flashing) everytime i make somthing like writing or leading
a program.  A god exapple is The Educational Game like "tuxmath" i try to
start it and it starts to flimmer alot on the Right side of the monutor and
in "Slow Motion" and still flimmer on the Rigth side of the screen. ITs
starting aplications like Open ofice and Netscape fast, but still flashing
on screen.

What have i done:
I though that the Default VGA settings in dhcpd.conf is not working for this
computer. I try to set XSERVER =auto and XSERVER=XVGA, I have tried to add
"X_MODE_0 = 800x600"

Any one have any idears.

Thanks
morten