Hello,

I've got an interesting problem with web browsers on
LTSP diskless clients, where the clients lock up soon
after a web browser is started up.

I've got Red Hat 7.2 installed on the server, with the
2.4.17 kernel and the latest LTSP packages.  DHCP is
working fine.  TFTP is working fine.  The X server and
Display Manager appear to be working ok.  I can run
web browsers on the LTSP server without any problem.
I can run any other X application on the clients
without problems (GIMP, Gnumeric Spreadsheet,
Evolution, AbiWord, etc.).  Regardless of the window
manager (I've tried Gnome, KDE, WindowMaker), I
continue to have problems with any web browser on the
client.  Mozilla, Galeon and Konqueror lock up the
client system immediately.  Navigator gets through a
couple of web pages, and then locks up.  I've tried
different users, and it doesn't matter which user I'm
logged in as.  After X starts on the client, I can
successfully use nslookup to resolve hostnames.

Anybody seen this behavior with web browsers?

Thanks,
-Kevin