I have set up K12ltsp-2.0.1 and sucessfully connected a client using a rom
image for a 3c905tx  NIC and ps2 keyboard and mouse.  My problem is that I
have many more old pc's with AT keyboards and serial mice connections.  So
far I have been unsuccessful getting the serial mouse to work.  The client
boots up to the login screen and the keyboard works but the mouse pointer
does not move.  I have tried all the directions in the documentation:

[ws001]
XSERVER                        = auto
X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL    = "Microsoft"
X_MOUSE_DEVICE          = "/dev/ttyS0"
X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION  = 400
X_MOUSE_BUTTONS        = 2
X_MOUSE_EMULATE3BTN = Y

in my lts.conf with different protocols with different mice as well as
/dev/ttyS1 all with the same result.  I've noticed that changes to the
lts.conf take affect almost immediatly, is there some other service that
needs to stopped and restarted before changes take affect.
If I can make these old PC's work it will mean an important step in the right
direction on convincing people in this district that this is the future of
technology in education.

Thanks in advance
Chris Pereira