Dear Jim

I have installed the ltsp packages, and everything has gone up to the point
where I want to stablich a graphic session to the server.
I am using for the client a video adapter Cirrus Logic 5434.
I read the mail list and I saw that this king of chipset is a little
problematic, so I decided to changeit to a Trident 8900 and to an ATI Mach
64, all of them obviously PCI. The point is that when I use the Cirrus Logic
adapter I get the error no screens found, and when I use either the trident
or the ATI, the system seems to freeze.
I tried for the two last chipset (trident aand ati) the auto option, and the
XF86_SVGA server.

P.S. My thin client is a P/% with 16 Mb  RAM

Please helpme, what can I do?

My ideas are completly gone.

Thanks a lot in advance

EDGAR