even though I think it is a waste of a CD (just based on size), I am in
need of making a bootable cd with the wireless project.  I took the
wireless disk and first just burned it as an el'toro (I love that name!)
bootable CD, and it worked almost.  it tried to mount the floppy drive.
I assume that this has something to do with the initrd although I have
never touched them so I'm not really sure how to make them or even
change this.

Could anyone give me a suggestion?
(and no I can't use a floppy, this computer doesn't have a floppy drive,
and no I can't use a rom because it's a laptop)

Matt
--
Matt Filizzi

Michigan Poverty Law Program