Hello Everyone...  for the sanity of me and everyone around me :) a
couple reminders

1: Real time help is always available on IRC.  point your IRC client
(windows/linux at xchat.org) to irc.openprojects.net port 6667 and join
#ltsp or #k12ltsp

2: Please DO NOT send html/word/other attachments in emails to lists.
The one exception is for text attachments that will assist in diagnosing
your problem or are of use to the community.

3: Please continue cut pieces of replies that you aren't talking about.
that reduces the strain on the internet and slower internet links.

Yea... I know I can be a pain :)

Jason Straw
PS Keep Using LTSP