Hi All,

I am a new comer here. I got a problem with my PC, when I set it wasn't
booting from BOOTROM in configuration using BOOTP or NFS Client.

There is anyone know What should I do to fix this problem ?. I'll have tried
configuration with PXE or utility IMGGEN but it doesn't work.

So far anyone know everything about this machine especially information of HP
Windows Client 425SX (Old Machine). What kind of type of the ethernet card,
because this is an onboard machine and I can not identify it. Its important I
have to use that Ethernet because I couldn't changed anything for it.

Please let me know..
I Hope for comments
Thank's a lot

Stanley 'pm