Greetings, newbie to the list

I had a prior version of ltsp and thinknic up and running on some different hardware
and now that I'm back revisiting I see there have been a few changes.

Prior posts on this list indicated a link to a set of instructions for this particular
environment but the link is not active.

Does anyone have a copy of this?  I'm so close, up to the point where the kernel
mounts /opt/ltsp/i386 successfully.  At this point I get the famalir 'unable to open
initial console'.

I have a stock set up where pxe and dhcpd and tftpd and NFS appear to be getting
along, with one cavet, i get a warning message from tftpd that says 'client does not
accept options', and that happens about the time the kernel fires off and begins
configuring itself. (and this makes me a little suspicious).

The kernel loads and configures itself, the ip configuration prints and looks good,
fress memory, mounts the /opt/ltsp/i386 directory and thats as far as I've gotten.

I'm using the vmlinuz.thinknic kernel that i've downloaded (and used before) from the
ltsp.org contributors site.

Any hints would be appreciated.

thanx,
j.b