Greetings,

I realize this post may not be entirely appropriate for this list, but I'm
going to throw it out there anyway...

I've been tasked with a kiosk project and decided to use LTSP for a number
of good reasons. It's working beautifully and I'm very pleased. Now I'm at
the point where I need to lock down the boxes
and actually make them into kiosks. A Mozilla chrome gives me precise
control over which Mozilla functions are available, blah blah woof woof.

I would really like to use Mozilla as an interactive user shell but I
can't
seem to get the "interactive" part working. Mozilla will accept mouse
input but I cannot get the keyboard working. I'm thinking it's an
environment or path issue.

Any thoughts? Is it possible to make a browser an interactive shell?