My ISP has been having trouble with it's Servers
for several days, not surprising as they are NT ,
so none of my messages have been sent.
This was the last one I tried :-

Benjamin Johann wrote:

> Hi Norman!
> You can find a tftpd at
>
> ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/software/network/tftp
>
> Good luck!!!!!
> Ben

Well if you have read my plan to trash the set-up I had then you
will be surprised that I thought I would just give this a try first.
I removed the originals via kpackage ( the Mandrake RPM package manager
)
downloaded the tftp-hpa tar and installed it.
Sure enough it works!!!!

Well now I have got to the point were I have to get X working,
it says I need to set the correct X Server in lts.conf but
it only tells me that after it autoprobes for the card ( GeForce2 MX DDR
) and
reports it cannot find /etc/vidlist

which is in fact in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc.
I have root-path set as /opt/ltsp/i386 so it should see it I think.
Ah well more trials.

Since writing the above I have got kde up and running but only
by editing the rc.setupx file as it would not launch without.
I found also that it was not picking my workstation up but
setting up to the default config.

norm