I'm trying to setup my own LPP image with little success.

I have downloaded fblogo0.3 source but this version does not seem
to create the proper headers. I tried the fdblogo0.1 wich is
used by all of the LPP themes contributors, but could not
get it to link properly because I was unable to locate
the proper version of the "ImageMagick" libraries.

Could some one PLEASE e-mail me a copy of the fblogo ver0.1
binary for Linux.

Help appreciated

Serge