Thanks to those of you who helped me get my DHCP server working, I did
indeed find the dumb errors and get it working! (I think :) So, I
plugged my new (heh) diskless workstation into the network, popped the
etherboot diskette into the drive, fired it up, and this is what I got
(on the workstation).

(bunch of stuff basically saying that it did indeed find my network
card)
Searching for server (DHCP)
..Me:192.168.1.25  Server:192.168.1.5  Gateway:192.168.1.5
Unable to load file.
<sleep>
<abort>
(rinse, wash, repeat)

So, I went and looked at the path it is looking for a kernel, of course
there is no file there, I tried copying the kernels from /tftpboot/lts
to /tftpboot/kernel just for kicks, I am not sure why it is getting this
error. Plus, why is it looking there for a kernel instead of
/tftpboot/lts/vmlinuz-2.4.9-lpp-6? I apologize if this is another dumb
mistake, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated, both by me and
the people around me! :)

One other dumb question, what is an easy way to determine the mac
address of an Ethernet card? I keep seeing everyone with cool dhcpd.conf
files that assigns ip's by mac address, but I have no idea how to
discover what mine are.

Thanks again,
Glenn