I've read numerious contributions about TFTP Error 1 and related but I don't think
I've ever come across anyone posting about a Too Many Packages error.  I'm using the
bootprom on an Intel PRO/100 S Desktop Adapter and when it boots it gets an IP address
via DHCP but when it gets to the TFTP portion it says 'Too Many Packages' on the
booting client screen.  I can get the floppy to boot just fine on the same computer.
Also in the tcpdump I get messages that appears as though it is sending the
package...just like it does to the floppy.  In the /var/log/messages I get an error
saying the client didn't accept the options.  Is this a limitation of the NIC or is
there some LTSP option that I can send to the computer when booting??  I'd REALLY like
to get the NIC to do the booting so I don't have to make 200 floppies.

Thanks for any help you can give on this....