Stephen,

What you need is an Xserver for windows.  There's a couple
of them available.  Some for free, and some for money.

The best I've heard of is Cygwin.  I'm not sure where to
get it, but a quick search of google for 'Microsoft Windows Xserver'
should produce some answers.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]