Odd,

Yes, you can run on a much smaller server.  That example is
for a company who has 110 terminals.

If you want only 20 to 25 terminals, you could go with a much
smaller server, but it really depends on the applications that
you are using.

I strongly recommend going with a lightweight window manager.
Maybe Icewm or Qvwm.  You will be able to run more workstations
with less server horsepower.

I hope that helps,

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]