I'm testing this system.

http://www.pcwave.com/prod-m787clmr.html#newrelease

I've setted up firmware for a PXE boot at power-up.
It sign up recognise it's mack address and get it's IP address and net mask.

Just after it hang up with the following message:
PXE-E70: NBP is too big to fit in free base memory.
PXE-M0F  exiting PXE ROM

What's my solution?
I have a 32meg SDRAM on board is'nt that enough.

If I boot using a boot rom floppy I can get the login on the server
and operate as a station.

Till with the boot floppy version I tried a graphical X86 login but failed.
There is no clear indication of the kind of graphic card on board.

On the lts.conf file
XSERVER  is set to auto

Michel