Hi all !

I have installed the ltsp in the debian and there are
two problems ocurring :

1) If the client stay without activity by some time
(by example, whitout move the mouse and no aplications
running), the X is restarted (Back to the desktop
manager)

2) I didn't find a browser that works 100%. I tested
mozilla, galeon and netscape local in the server and
it  works correctly , but in the clients it  die
unexpectedly (segmentation fault, core dump), mainly
acessing sites with java.

Someone knows how resolves these problems ?

Best regards!