On Tuesday 30 April 2002 09:25 am, you wrote:
For these ps2 mice the lts.conf file is set to:

    X_MOUSE_BUTTONS = 3

however it seems the mice are not acting as 3 button mice.
i am working to set each terminals mouse specifically.  If i can I will
remove the adapter and set up thes Microsoft Explorer mice to run off usb.
Any good tips on setting up usb mice?

--
"The place of the material world in the universe is that of an exquisitely
beautiful precipitate or varied cloud-work in the universal Ęther, determined

Brent Hasty