Hello everybody,

Many of you have probably found that the Macromedia flash
player for Linux crashes the browser when run on a remote
X terminal, such as an LTSP workstation.

It affects people running Netscape, Mozilla, Konquerer and Opera.

the Mozilla guys know about it, and I think they understand
what may be causing it, but it appears to be a Macromedia problem,
and they haven't been able to get the Macromedia programmers to
fix it.

I've got an inside connection in the Mozilla.org team who suggested
that I collect as many email addresses of people affected by the
problem, and pass them on to him.

This is our chance to show Mozilla how many of us are running
remote X displays.

So, please visit the http://www.LTSP.org homepage and
read through the article, and add your email address to
the petition.

And don't forget to tell your friends about it too.

Thank you very much,

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]