I have downloaded the RPM for Citrix ICA clients for Linux, but can not find
where it was installed. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I might look?
I am wanting to publish an application set to my linux terminal users. My
Linux Terminal Server is 7.2 ver 2.4.17. Thanks in advance for any
assistance.

Oscar R. Hicks
Network / Systems Administrator
Academic Book Centers, Inc.