On Fri, 2002-05-10 at 15:24, Alessandro Selli wrote:
> Il giorno 10 May 2002, C R Zamana cosė ha scritto:
>
> |From: C R Zamana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> |Date: 10 May 2002 13:23:32 -0300
> |Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] 386 and 486 workstations
> |

> |     Well, after some hours of work I was able to see
> |a 396 with 4M working with LTSP.
> |

>   This is heroic!

        Yes, it was :-)

>   Can you provide us with a few screenshots and pictures of the machine at work?

        Unfortunately no. The machine is on the customer right now, some
hundred of kilometers far way.

        But we have configured it to run a character application (FlagShip). No
more than this. But solves a big problem, once the
customer has more than 300 filials with dozens of this type of
machine.

        Best regards.