Is qmail running locally on the workstations?   My only question is why
anyone would want to do this?

What are you wanting to accomplish?

have fun.

On Mon, 13 May 2002 14:57:23 -0700
[EMAIL PROTECTED] spewed into the bitstream:

~How do you get a LTSP workstation to act as a server??  I have 20 LTSP
~workstations booted and running Qmail on all of them but I can't
~authenticate to the LTSP workstations.  How do I fix this???  Is there
~a better solution for remote-booting in a server environment??  I'm not
~looking at clustering just yet....
~Thanks for your help....

--

       .--.