Hi the list, and thanks to people that help to solve my Xfree86 setup.
Yes now **this works GREAT** !! :)

To the last proposition of Jim, I have to modify the clock rate : I
switched to 28.32, and for the resol : I switched to 640 x 400 (instead of
480). I don't know why this doesn't work at 640*480...

Now I have another problem : my keyboard is french, and I have a "US"
config in ltsp. I haven't found how to load a "latin-fr" keyboard map.

Any idea ?

Regards,
        Remi - A new ltsp happy user - ;)