I've just put Red Hat 7.3 on my system, and the latest version of LTSP 3.0.
I installed the RPM's, ran the installer script, and the clients seem to be
able to find and download the kernel.  However, the kernel stops booting
with this message.

> VFS: Cannot open root device "ram0" or 01:00

The client is a 486DX2/66 with 16M ram and there was no mention of this
problem on the LTSP web page.  It might be a simple thing but I cant work
out where the problem may be.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks

PS, I was using LTSP v2.08 with RH7.1 successfully.