Help!

How do we configure two network cards so that one connects to the internet and the
other to the LTSP set-up?

We have installed two lan cards. We have edited both ifcfg-eth0 and ifcfg-eth1. when
the "internet set-up" is at eth0, it works but LTSP at eth1 does not. If we put the
internet set-up at eth1, it does not work and the LTSP fails as well.

Do we have to edit any other configuration files?

Thanks guys!

Outgrown your current e-mail service?
Get a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads and No Taglines with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus