This message is to announce an initial release of a simple add-on module
to LTSP which enables mouse autodetection, ala

        X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL = auto
        X_MOUSE_DEVICE = auto
        X_MOUSE_BUTTONS = auto

This is accomplished by installed SuSE's hardware detection library
(libhd) into the LTSP tree and providing some modifications to the
rc.setupx scripts.

The website for the module is <http://www.uniqsys.com/~jbechtel/automouse/>.

The module is very rough at the moment and has not been tested outside
of my virtual (VMWare) LTSP environment.  If you are interested in
testing this module or in building upon it (libhd can detect all kinds
of hardware!), then please try it out and send me feedback, either
personally, or (if appropriate) through one of the ltsp mailing lists.

Thanks,
Jason