We're currently evaluating our options in regards to Microsoft's impending new license
program.

I've done some basic testing with the LTSP but have a few nagging questions:

1) We have multiple locations which are all connected by fiber (T1 - 10MB
connections). Is it possible to use the LTSP at all of our locations without having to
have a server in each location? I guess my big concern is that we're currently running
Windows Terminal server and to change from a centralized server setup to servers at
each branch location will seem like a step backwards to management.

2) We are already using thin clients (mostly from a company called Esprit Systems -
www.espritsys.com). Is there a way to convert these (or other thin clients) to work
with LTSP? Has anybody here done that? We have also just purchased some Compaq thin
clients (they're actually WYSE stations). Could these be converted too?

3) Is it possible to use DHCP across different subnets?

I'm sure I have more questions but this should get me started anyways.