On Fri, 24 May 2002 21:14:43 +0100, "Shane Kennedy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Brian Fahrlander wrote:
> >
> >     A few years ago I went to great lengths to find a *good* Wyse60 termi=
> > nal emulator to mesh Linux to SCO applications.  Did anyone ever develop =
> > one? (Function keys included?)
>
> What boot mechanism IS used with MS App servers ?.  Can thin-client boot
> on Linux be adapted to conform, rather than adapt the client itself ?.

    Huh?  What's Microsoft got to do with this?  I'm just talking about a telnet
client that's able to deal with the odd "SCOANSI" terminal type that's used by SCO...

Brian Fahrländer              Linux Zealot, Conservative, and Technomad
ICQ  5119262
AOL: WheelDweller
Yahoo: WheelDweller           Me: http://www.kamakiriad.com/aboutme.html