Hello!

I have problems with the XF86_Mach64 server (I think). As the client boots it gets
past the
initial steps, the kernel comes over, the Mach64 module is activated, but then the
screen
goes black!

I tried to do all the stuff mentioned in the LTSP-troubleshooting guide, but to no
awail-

I tried Ctrl-ALt-F1 and this is what the thing says:

mach64ProgramClkMach64CT: Warning: Q < 10.66666667

Could anybody help me (please)

Felix Laate