Hi All,

Just a general comment on the Jammin 125 that Jim's selling.

I got one just the other day (thanks Jim - great service).  Bottom line:
works perfectly.

I've also been playing with the VIA Eden mini-ITX motherboard. I've got
the 500Mhz fanless one. This works very nicely too, and boots using PXE
perfectly.

The VIA m/b is maybe a bit more flexible then the Jammin-125, as it's a
complete PC with everything onboard. The only "problem" at them moment
is getting a suitable case at the right price. The m/b itself is really
quite cheap.

having said that, though, I think if you've got a turnkey type
deployment, you probably can't go past the Jammin-125.

Bryan