Hi all...

One of my diskless ws have a video card from alliance
semiconductor with at25 chipset. This card use pci
expansion slot.

I have installed ltsp_x_core_3.0.1-1.i386.rpm and
ltsp_x336_svga_3.0.0-0.i386.rpm and performed setting on
lts.conf file. First, I tried to set the XSERVER=auto and
went wrong. So I set to XF86_SVGA later, but this is not
help. My diskless ws still run in text mode.

Anyone on the net can help? Is there a driver suitable with
my video card?

Thanks for help.

mike

   Hosting menjadi lebih mudah dan murah dengan keringanan 50% biaya registrasi
   mail hosting dan webhosting selama bulan Juni 2002.
   Klik http://idc.plasa.com untuk pendaftaran