On 11 Jun 2002 at 20:36, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Manfred Hungerland wrote:
>
> > There is a Failuremessage
> > unable to open initial console
> > the Server ( LTSP 3.0 ) works fine with the normal client-kernel
> > from LTSP.
> > Because of Mosix i have to Build my own.
>
> Manfred,
>
> did you compile in support for devfs and "devfs mount on boot"?
>
> Wolfgang

First Thank you for your Answer

i check this.
the setting support for devfs and "devfs mount on boot"
was not included and i change that.
The Problem is there, i get the same error message.

also if i thake the config Files from LTSP-Client Kernel
i have this problem ( with The Orinal Kernel 2.4.18 + Mosix Patch )
i am trying since 7 days or more but without any good messages.

with any selfcompiled Kernel it don't work but with the orginal LTSP
kernel it work ( withot Mosix )

if you have any Idea ?

Greatings Manfred