I have an Athlon 650 with 768M of RAM, a fastethernet network, and
an IBM 300GL Pentium 200 desktop PC.
I want to play with ltsp.

I've got Debian and I'm not afraid to use it...

But before I shoot myself:

Of the ltsp packages. does the kernel one provide a kernel for the
tftp served clients?

What exactly do I have to have working on my Server for this to
work?  Anything that I have to do differently from a "stock" [woody]
installation.
I was told I need to have tftp running on my server for the clients
to access.  But I'm assuming that tftp for ltsp is just another
stock debian package for now.

I'm pretty much in a position where I can play with just about
anything that is out there.  I am VERY interested in findout out
what is possible with this and want to learn how this thing works
for myself...

Any "Newbie" Kits out there?

--
  17:55:01 up 9 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.15, 0.29, 0.18
Linux is the future...