And according to Jim, the lts.conf file is able to differentiate on MAC
address, not just hostname (or IP address if you don't send a hostname
to the workstation).  This alleviates you from having to enter the MAC
address more than once, and you don't even have to enter it in DHCP (if
you're sending the same filename to all workstations; if you're not,
then you would need to specify the MAC address of each client to which
you desire to send a different filename).

--
Jason A. Pattie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

believed to be clean.