On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 00:36:52 -0400, "Brent Hasty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Using xdm and or kdm how does one go about configuring custom login
> backgrounds, to replace the hounds tooth that seems to be default for the
> login screen on the ltsp clients (workstations)?

    Well, *GDM* has a handy tool for this (and I use it all the time). I believe it's
call gdmconfig.  You can move the login 'window', change the background, and all sorts
of things.  The others, I can't speak to, I've used gdm exclusively for several years.

    Enjoy!

Brian Fahrländer              Linux Zealot, Conservative, and Technomad
ICQ  5119262