Starting x0rfbserver in stealth mode (compiled from Jason Bechtel's
patched source) via /tmp/start_ws using the suggested syntax (I'm not
configured for LOCAL_APPS):

/usr/X11R6/bin/xinit /usr/bin/x0rfbserver -stealth >& /dev/null --
/usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_SVGA -ac -query 172.16.1.17

Before the user logs in, I can connect using any viewer, see the login
panel, and remote control the workstation (eg, log the user in).
However, "x0rfbserver" seems to exit as soon as the user logs in,
causing the X server to terminate. I believe the error is:   X
connection to tc003:0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

Further (unrelated?), if I manually start x0rfbserver AFTER the user has
logged in, I can connect but the screen paint is flakey.  It redraws the
entire screen, offset by a line, until the entire screen is tiled with
screen paints.

Has anyone else had either of these problems?

Thanks,
Carrie Coy