Hey All,

Finally got my tcsx-1 running. I made a few careless errors, like
having  mismatched names for my terminal.

Everything seems to be working fine so far... OpenOffice, Win4Lin,
Evolution, Mozilla...etc. with one exception. When I try to run Opera 6,
usually a fast/light little app, the terminal bogs down for quite a
while. Then Opera does start up, starts loading the home page, closes
the first browser window, and then just dies. Starting it from the
command line doesn't show any errors, so I'm sort of at a loss here.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Fillman