Hi

> I don't know what you mean about the standard LTSP kernel
> not supporting the i815 chipset.  It should be just fine.
>
> What indications are you getting that the kernel doesn't work ?

Thanks for your reply. I found out that the agpgart module compiled with the
ltsp kernel did not support this chipset (only support for integrated
graphics). To be more specific, CONFIG_AGP_INTEL is not set. However at the
time I wrote the first message I did not think about just compiling the
module again. So I tried to compile my own kernel. Initially I had some
problems, mainly because I somehow missed the fact that I should use the
initrd kit. Anywayz, now everything is working fine. Maybe the person who
makes the ltsp kernels (is that you?) should incorporate support for i815 in
the agpgart module. Again thanks for a great project.

\Niels