Well, for one, you need some way of maintaining a per-workstation key
securely on the workstation.  This can be done via some sort of onboard
storage (that hopefully cannot be compromised that easily), etc.  A lot
of these issues have been discussed on this list before.

--
Jason A. Pattie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

believed to be clean.