On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:07:20 -0500 (CDT), "Jeff Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am interested in this also.  Do anyone know of a mailing-list or project
> already devoted to this? Or does anyone want to start one?  I have been
> messing around with something a lot more simplified than this with
> php/apache/mysql.

    The only resource in this direction that I'm aware of is LinuxPos.com (.ca?).
They offer real, tested, ready to go, Point 'o Sale machines.  You might take a peek
at'em. And, they're relatively local to you.  (Canada)

Brian Fahrländer              Linux Zealot, Conservative, and Technomad
ICQ  5119262