That server address is correct. The client machine addresses are
129.1.6.150 & 129.1.6.151. These machines are at my work so I can't run
the ifconfig -a for you at the moment. This exact setup worked fine for
a week until I installed the Internet Connection sharing under Mandrake
8.2. I then disabled that service and put everything back the way it was
but could never get the login screen to come back. That process must
have screwed something else up that I'm not aware of.

Thanks
Ken