I've got a lot of work ahead of me to try to write all of this up in a
coherent and useful way...

Where do LTSP-related contributions go in cyberspace?  The LTSP contribs
perhaps?  I'm still pretty new to this whole environment...

Anyway, my search of the archives of this list revealed little.  My previous
query didn't offer much promise...  Neither did much general googling...  I
got little tidbits here and there, but nothing coherent.  I plan to address
that in the HOWTO I've been working on.

I kept picking away at it, and I got full artsd sound out of KDE 3.0.2 via my
LTSP client.  I'm still working out some kinks, but it's WORKING!!!!!!  (Apps
are running on the server.)

To those who thought it couldn't be done, no cigar...  :)

The down side is that I had to re-compile pieces of KDE, which ultimately
proved to be an _enromous_ pain in the ass.

But it's WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm jubilant!  WUHOO!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Gonna wake up the kids and play KBattleship with SOUND!  Well...  Maybe in the
morning.  :)

--
Michael McIntyre  zone 6b in SW VA
Silvan Pagan