I have tried Cygwin and i think it is a best option cause it is a open-source
product and it is according to me fast than the other XDMCP softwares (which are
paid products and cost is very high also)
It gives you toggling between the Win95 and Linux .
I am experimenting with concept , once i am through i will let you know.

Regards
Dinesh Karnad