John,
Thanks for info but I do not have dhcp installed or running just bootp, so I
have not clue why when it starts loading kernel it wants to get another IP
address.   I have looked in logs and can not find out why it is doing this.
Has to be a firewall or something not letting it run on that port I will
keep digging hope to find out something. Thanks again :)