I am still hitting it hard and have made some progress with my sound
setup (funneling KDE sounds through XMMS using KDE's external player
option). But I am still faced with a few applications that are web based
that I need sound for training classrooms. I am open to any solutions
closed or open source to make this happen, as it is the last hurdle to
complete a major on going project of mine. Does anyone know if wine for
example and be encapsulated in on of the sound wrappers and it's sound
via IE make it down to a lts client? How about the crossover plugin for
flash/shockwave and piping sound down through a lts client? And also if
I get the message my sound server is listening on port 16001 and XMMS
and other apps work does this indicate my sound is working or is this
simple just one of the layers that is working ? I just don't see why
"esddsp mozilla" won't work , I have seen ppl say it's that easy and it
works. Thanks in advance for your response!

Barry Newman
SE
Custom-Consulting.Com