I am looking for a way of Enabeling multipull x windows sessions on my
terminals.  Currently when in GUI mode F1 is the display where KDE is
running.  I would like to be able to launch another gui like xfce or other on
another virtual terminal like F2.  Is there a way of configuring the
terminals Xfree to permit this?
--
"The place of the material world in the universe is that of an exquisitely
beautiful precipitate or varied cloud-work in the universal Ęther, determined

Brent Hasty
http://www.Hasty-Solutions.com