Sorry but

I have my server how turn in a Debian potato 2.2.4 and a Ximian desktop install with ltsp for the connexion

All are good working (now) but ABIWORD don't want because he don't find the font

"Abiword could not load the following font or fontset from the X Window System Display server"

When i do my research on the Web i found that i must add the module load "type1" on the XF86Config
but nothing change

I try to add the Type1 directory on the Files sections FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/font/Type1/"
but when i restart my station i see the display trying going up three time before it is

Has some-one have the same pb or the solution ? ?

I just found the solution, create a dir /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/Abisuite/fonts/ and copy all the font from /usr/share/Abisuite/fonts/

I have try to install the ltsp-x-font.... .deb but if i add the line use_XFS and XFS_SERVER on my XF86Config, the station don't want to open:

"could not open default font 'fixed' "

What can be the pb ? ? ?